Atelier Polyglotte in Gland - Langues pour enfants
Mastering different languages is the key to access a richer and open world, both professionally and privately. The best time to learn languages is when you are young. Young children especially have a remarkable ability to acquire and retain a new language. Moreover they have no fear in making mistakes. In fact, after the age of 10-12 years the neuronal connections are established in relation to personal experiences. It has been shown that social linguistic interaction is a particularly important component in language learning.
The region where we live is unique with a multi-national population, which offers fantastic opportunities to get daily exposed to many different languages.
Polyglotte has developed an agenda for children between 3 and 14
years to benefit from the opportunity to learn different languages:
English, German, Swiss German, Spanish, French, and Chinese, through both informal and formal methodologies, where social interactions will play a key role.
The school offers:
Weekly 60 minutes courses, all levels
- Smaller groups of 5-9 children
- Playgroups for toddlers less than 4 years old
- Workshops/stage during the school holidays.
- Home courses for smaller groups (6-7 children) and individuals are also available
- Native speaking teachers with several years of experience in Education
- Most courses are held in the school
- Development of oral and writing skills, depending on age group
- A cultural programme integrating the annual cycle of seasons and festivities linked to the language group traditions (e.g. Carnival, Halloween, Christmas & Easter)
A one free of charge course trial with no further commitment on your part
We invite you and your
child to discover a new world through learning one or several
POLYGLOT AND DISCOVER THE WORLD